Frequently Asked Website Questions
Below we’ve included some answers to some of the most common questions we receive. If your question isn’t answered, feel free to give us a call and we’ll be glad to help!
We have over 30 beautiful designs to choose from, and we are adding more all the time. See some of our designs in our showcase by clicking here.
There are lots of them! You can see a helpful comparison chart by clicking here.
There are many reasons a website is an important part of your overall marketing strategy. Here are the top five reasons:
1. Get new patients – Did you know that every month, there are over 1,000,000 online searches for a dentist? Have a beautiful website so patients who are searching online can find your practice.
2. No website (or bad website) hurts credibility – Having a beautiful website helps give your practice a professional image and develops trust with new patients even before they walk into the door.
3. Important for referrals – If a patient refers your practice to a friend, you want them to be able to immediately learn more about you from your website.
4. Patient convenience – A website makes it convenient for current patients by giving them easy access to patient forms, a map of your practice, hours, and allows them to make appointments from the web.
5. Patient education – Make it easy for patients to learn about the services and procedures you perform. This will help generate interest from patients in additional cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening, implants, etc.
We are not a call center. In fact, you will have a designated support rep assigned to your account who will know you by first name. We look forward to getting to know your practice personally!
All our websites come with free unlimited support. Call us as often as you’d like, there is no extra fee.
Want to add a new staff member to your website? Need to add a new page? No problem. All our websites come with unlimited support. Just give us a call, we’ll be glad to help make any changes or updates you need to your site.
You are the owner of your domain name. If you ever decide to cancel and go with a different website company, you can take your domain name with you. It belongs to you!
There are no strings attached and no questions asked. You will get every penny back.
Yes, if you are not satisfied with your website, you can cancel within the first 30 days and get a 100% refund on your website.
You are never locked into any contracts with VivioSites. You can cancel the website anytime you’d like, and we’ll stop billing you immediately. Additionally, if you decide to cancel within the first 30 days, you get a 100% refund on your website.
Our goal is to give you a beautiful, powerful website at a price you can finally afford. Give us a call and we’ll walk you through our different plans and pricing.
No problem! If you already have a website, or have already purchased a domain name, we can setup the new website using your existing domain.
Yes! Once the site is setup, we typically schedule an hour of time with you or an office manager to train you on the different features that come with your website.
We’ll only need about 30 minutes of your time to get the information we need about to setup your site. We know how busy it can be at the practice, and that’s why we’ve designed our entire website solution on making it as fast as possible for you.
We’ll have your site up and running within 5 business days. That’s lightning fast compared to a typical web design firm, where it usually takes over 3 months to get a website up and running. Because we only work with dental practices, we know precisely the types of features you’ll be looking for in your website and have them already built into our website solution.